Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Still on fire.

Wow all that for one beanbag?Man you showed us your true quality today about real animations should be done.So keep it up and now i know that the beanbag is truly awesome so I'll add it to my vids thx for the idea.

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

LMAO

I can fuckin stop laughing I can't even breathe mansit on the bursting of laughterwhew I'm OK I'm OK hahahahahahahhaahhahahah! And you don't need ADHD to hump a tree I do it anyway naw I'm just kidding,man i thought Egoraptor had the skills but to make him look childish(and others to)Keep it up!(but not too much I really don't want to die yet.....

(OLD)Sniper - 'Part One' (OLD)Sniper - 'Part One'

ThX

This is very suspenseful it really wants you to want more,and very eager to watch the next part,and I was going to actually create first animation like this(End of earth or whatever theme your coming at)anyway this is great inspiration thx,also this is excellent a you must continue the work!

Undiltinad {Demo} Undiltinad {Demo}

N.I.C.E

Whoa this is pretty totally sweet man, so I gotta give you some props dude can't wait for the finished version.
I don't know how you do it man but keep it up!

5/5
10/10

Nigurak responds:

Thanks again, bro. :D

I've been inactive for a long time now, but I think I'm gonna be coming back to the songs here soon.

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

Amazing

Wow dude this....this...is
one of a kind amazing your song's are always unrelated to any other attempted to make keep t up!

Double Damage Double Damage

^o^

Awesome song this all I can say about it,it's just perfect man keep it up dude your song always stand out!

Frozen Eye Frozen Eye

Frozen Amazement

Me too its pretty kool a you should keep up the good work,and/or art whatever you like anyway you should continue to do work like this,I did noting like this but you should check me out!

Soul Fire Soul Fire

.:Fantastic:.

Holy Crab I have no Idea what this is but It's actually impressive and you should continue making art cause you truly are a creative artists!
This is a one of a kind piece you have here that is now one of my True favorites!
This is truly fantastic!