Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Still on fire.

Wow all that for one beanbag?Man you showed us your true quality today about real animations should be done.So keep it up and now i know that the beanbag is truly awesome so I'll add it to my vids thx for the idea.

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

LMAO

I can fuckin stop laughing I can't even breathe mansit on the bursting of laughterwhew I'm OK I'm OK hahahahahahahhaahhahahah! And you don't need ADHD to hump a tree I do it anyway naw I'm just kidding,man i thought Egoraptor had the skills but to make him look childish(and others to)Keep it up!(but not too much I really don't want to die yet.....

(OLD)Sniper - 'Part One' (OLD)Sniper - 'Part One'

ThX

This is very suspenseful it really wants you to want more,and very eager to watch the next part,and I was going to actually create first animation like this(End of earth or whatever theme your coming at)anyway this is great inspiration thx,also this is excellent a you must continue the work!

RHG 0blivi0us VS Syndrome RHG 0blivi0us VS Syndrome

Decent

Ok this is not one that you really should be gloating about cause your losing your questionable talents effects might take a bit,but you really shouldn't be lazy with the outcome cause this isn't all that great.

RHG 0blivi0us VS. Jcamelo RHG 0blivi0us VS. Jcamelo

Exceptionable

This is actually pretty decent the graphics and effects are amazing,but it not really a actually fight if Jcamelo is just running for his dare life so next time just try and put up a little fight between them.

SHOCK1 SHOCK1

Qool

Awesome animation you cease to amaze us so keep up the fantastic job and I guest people can call your talents rather shocking.........

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Awesome

Fantastic jod,as always you yet complete a excellent piece of........flash?Well you know what I mean you are always able to use your true talents to amaze us fans and/or random people so keep it up.

Arms Arms

Decent

This is pretty good the music was decent,but I really think that you could add more story to this cause it really lacks that main feature and a concept ,but otherwise it ok so keep it up!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Sequel!

Nicely done,I really think that you should really make a sequel to this your already creative so I think you can at lease originate something up,but other wise keep it up.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

ludicrous

Ha now I want one again you still got your touch Egoraptor!